Thursday, February 21, 2013

A Start.




What in world is a writer? That’s a question I will use to describe myself.
IF you are reading my blog I’m pretty sure you already know my name. Its Atul Aditya. I’m 16. I could have gone into the details of the origin of that name but its then a waste of words. Anyways I was saying what’s a writer… well first of all he’s someone who’s in love with language. Be it any language. He/She (I’m not a male chauvinist but since I’m a he,  I’ll refer to the writer as a he.) will use all the words he has in his dictionary to make people fall in love with he  has written… Every  write-up of his is another valentine of his. I guess that’s pretty much it plots and details are attributes of a good planner and a person who is an excellent plotter and knows how to sell their goods.
So yes… I’m in love with a language and its English.. I love it as it offers me as much words as I’d want of the expressive or scientific quality, whatever I want.. I also like Hindi as it is one language which has words which one can use to easily show respect… but that’s not what I want the most. So for now, I hope you will bear with me for rest of my journey as I explore the English language through the means of a novel. I never said I was just a writer, I believe I’m a good plotter too. :)
Best Wishes Readers, I give them because I need it too.  

P.S.: That picture is just to make my page look pretty. Ignore it completely.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Copy You